Cambridge University engineering undergraduate student Sushant Achawal spent some time here at C4DI during a summer placement. He worked with our innovation team and NFIRE Labs founder Alex Youden on a project designing a camera for Siemens...
We have a superb opportunity! We are looking for someone to join the C4DI team as an intern, starting in September for twelve months. It’s an incredibly exciting period for us and there is no better time to join the amazing community.
The C4DI intern will work as a vital part of our team. This role will include:
- Helping with the day to day running of the new building including, welcoming people tothe building, coordinating events and helping members
- Ensuring we have a fun, organised environment - looking after the building, ensuring it isneat and tidy
- Helping with marketing and communications
- Helping on projects / client work
- Actively promoting and strengthening C4DI culture and growth
- *If you also want to run your own tech start, we are very keen to hear from you!*
The last point is worth highlighting. If you are thinking about running your own startup and want to benefit from experienced mentors, the best possible environment to grow and a wealth of opportunities, then we are especially keen to hear from you.
For more details, please click here to download the role profile and how to apply. The deadline for applications is the end of August.