AI & BUSINESS LEADERS FROM THE NORTH WILL GATHER IN LEEDS TO DISCUSS THE LATEST IN AI TECHNOLOGIES AND THEIR POTENTIAL FOR THE NORTHERN POWERHOUSE REGION
LEEDS, YORKSHIRE, June 6, 2019 – The First AI Conference of the North, AI Tech North 2019, will take place in Leeds on 20th July at The Queens Hotel, Leeds.
Industry experts, business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs will come together to discuss how AI is improving a variety of industries from healthcare, legal to financial and examine how the latest advances in AI technologies are impacting business and society. Focus will be on developing an AI Community of the North to ensure that the full value of AI is captured across the Northern Powerhouse region.
Incorporating 5 keynote sessions and 20 AI tech and data sessions AI Tech North 2019 will showcase the innovation and talent within the Northern Powerhouse.
Session topic include:
· How to apply AI, analytics and data capability
· Optimisation, transformation and strategy
· Ethics of AI
· Best practice and tricks of the trade
· Learning AI technology (will cover novice to expert level)
The growing line-up of speakers includes:
· Volker Hirsch, Ted Speaker, Spoke at NASA
· Indra Joshi, Clinical AI Lead, NHS England
· Ashrad Murtada, Speaker at CIO 100, CIO at HMRC
· Catalina Butnaru, Global AI Ethic Lead, City.Ai
· Amy Kate Boyd, Global Microsoft AI Advocate
· Dan Rathbone, CTO / Co-founder of Infinity Works Consultancy
· Prof. Hassan Ugail, World famous AI Speaker. Facial Recognition experts (helped catch convicts from Salisbury Nerve agent attach using AI on CCTV footage)
About AI Tech North
AI Tech North 2019 is organised by AI Tech North, a not-for-profit SEO founded by Sherin Mathew who is Microsoft AI Lead at IBM Global Business Services.
Media who would like to learn more about obtaining press credentials to cover the conference should reach out to:
+44 7514 749 264
For registration and partnership opportunities visit: