PositionIT Technical Support
We have an exciting new role available for the right person and looking for someone that can grow with us as a company. Details of the role can be found below.
To provide technical expertise and assistance for clients but to also assist and work with the IT Manager on a wide range of day to day tasks and projects.
- Providing technical support both remotely and onsite for end user and businesses for both Desktop’s and Servers
- Answering both general enquiries and technical support calls
- Logging, working and resolving tickets to completion within a helpdesk system
- Proactively monitoring various systems
- Occasionally working on Technical Projects with the IT Manager and by oneself
- Following processes as well as helping create/document new processes going forward
When not working on day to day client facing support calls or projects, the candidate will have high input alongside the Manager developing in-house systems, processes and internal projects.
Due to the role and business in a growth stage, someone that is willing to pick up and learn new technology and systems and be able to use their own initiative to move forward.
Required:Basic general knowledge of IT infrastructure within a working business environment such as;
- Active Directory Administration
- Exchange Administration
- Server Administration (Windows Server 2008 – 2019) + Roles (DNS, DHCP)
- Office 365 Administration
- Network Troubleshooting (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
- Backup knowledge
- Microsoft Office Applications (Office 2010 – Office 365)
Desirable:Widely open for anything the candidate can bring to the table, anything that can add value to the business or businesses we serve, examples such as;
- Office 365
- Azure (Any services such as; Functions, VM’s, Networking)
- Advanced Networking – Switch configuration, VLAN
- Genuine interest and Eagerness to Learn new skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Common Sense Attitude
- What/Why Attitude
- Working within a new upcoming business within a thriving community along with other startups and businesses
- Freedom to up-skill and follow own area of interest over time
- A lot to be learnt from a wide variety of systems
- Future career development
Interested in applying? or know someone that would fit the role?
Send your CV and contact information to the following email address: