Digital Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Media
Salary Up to £31k, plus profit share and benefits package
Location London/East Yorkshire
Reporting to Catie Harrison
Working with our ever-expanding Paid Search team, you will be representing clients such as Argos, Signet, Emoov and Joules. Your responsibilities will include monitoring and investigating paid performance, alongside developing strategy in line with client objectives.
You will need to be a proactive, strategic thinker with excellent project and client management skills.
• Managing Paid Search activity, including adhoc Display and Facebook campaigns
• Analysing PPC/PLA issues and opportunities, whilst providing and implementing recommendations
• Budget management and optimisation across accounts
• Assisting the Senior Client Manager in developing relationships and maintaining strong communication with clients
• Working collaboratively with different teams across the business
• Accountable for ensuring all work is completed on time and to a high standard
• Reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to monitor KPIs
• Ensuring the appropriate tactics are used to meet client goals
• Attending client meetings with Senior Client Manager, when required
• Assisting in training and development of fellow Summiteers
For 17 years Summit have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
Our unique online retail ‘value chain’ provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
Why you would want to work for us
• A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company specialising in online retailing
• A unique approach to working and partnering at the highest level with quality clients
• Experience of delivering top tier e-commerce and digital marketing strategies across a number of high profile brands
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing Paid Search campaigns is essential in either a client or agency environment
• Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail are required
• A track record of analysing performance issues and opportunities, including implementation of recommendations
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience of bid management tools such as Marin or DoubleClick
• Tracking and reporting experience with analytics packages such as GA, Coremetrics or Adobe
• Confidence in using Google AdWords and Bing Ad Centre
• A knowledge of Paid Social and Display advertising would be advantageous but not essential
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV’s accepted.