£24,000 - £27,000
Based in C4Di, we have swiftly established ourselves as a highly regarded development agency in Yorkshire. Work includes Mobile Applications, API Middleware development, Information Portals, Internet of Things, and internal business products across a range of industries.
Our clients include some huge multinationals, some disruptive startups and some innovative tech companies. Collectively we have worked hard, delivered interesting projects, won awards and had lots of fun. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the forefront of digital, with a great culture, working on great projects.
Requires the applicant to be great with clients, understand their products, understand their requests and is able to coordinate that with the dev team. The environment is chill, but the work is fast paced, so you must be well organised and have the ability to communicate effectively.
Minimum four years in a digital working environment, experience of the role and an understanding of the requirements is a must. This is a full time role, with the salary ranging from £24,000 to £27,000 with a number of perks and benefits that come with a modern digital company in a tech hub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A person with a genuine understanding of the importance of a client with an ability to build strong relationships.
- Someone who loves tech, both conceptual and hands-on with an understanding of some current best practices with a willingness and drive to keep pushing your knowledge forward.
- Liaise with clients to obtain user feedback with an understanding of its current use, its potential and to identify opportunities to improve the product - but also too understand and identify requirements that are not feasible and do not contribute to the business/customer objectives
- Root cause not symptoms - ability to distinguish between the symptoms of business problems and their root causes.
- The ability to analyse, gather and document requirements (functional and non-functional) for system improvements.
- The successful candidate will have experience with and managing multiple projects, Our relaxed environment requires self-motivation and a desire to deliver continuously with good attention to detail
- A minimum of four years of experience in software technical support, Project Management, and/or Account Management
- The ability to hold technical discussions, clearly describe a requirement/problem and understand how products can bring benefits to customer's needs
- Someone who can meticulously learn how a product works, and see opportunities as to how it can be improved - wIth an appreciation of the complexities which certain platforms can contain.
- Collect and distribute release notes for our wide variety of mobile and web-based applications.
- An ability to work with the dev team and experienced to scope, prioritize, and manage customer requests.
- We work agile, so a confidence to contribute to daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- An understanding of size of tasks and work alongside the project manager / dev teams.
- Lifecycle - not just define the requirements, support the development, testing, deployment and post-implementation of the requirement for the requirements.
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Based in the heart of Hull’s busting Fruit Market district the office has spectacular views over Humber Estuary. We promote a relaxed, open and positive environment with your input being encouraged and nurtured. AND probably equally as important you’ll be surrounded by a vibrant community of digital talent within C4Di.
If you are interested simply send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further details then give us a call on 01482 234021 or take a look at our website www.wearesauce.io
Application deadline 24th August.
Interviews from 27th August.