TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Welcome to Sypro
Sypro is a privately-owned SaaS provider of contract, project and risk management software solutions to the both the private and public sectors. Our award-winning software is used to build and manage schools, academies, hospitals and a wide range of public and private sector buildings and infrastructure across the UK. Our customers include Kier, Vinci, SSE, Bam, Willmott Dixon, NHS England, Faithful & Gould, etc.
We are based in central Hull (Bowlalley Lane, HU1 1XR). We have a young team, develop our own solutions internally and provide our own customer service. We have been in business for 10 years, own our own offices, are financially and cash strong, and unlike a software development agency we don’t rely on having to sell month-on-month to grow. Our growth is controlled and progressive.
Check out our websites – www.sypro.co.uk and www.totalriskmanager.co.uk for more details of what our solutions do.
We want you
We want the best people to help us grow Sypro.
Your starting salary will depend on your role and experience, but there are benefits that every member of staff receives at Sypro.
- A competitive salary + a performance-based bonus
- A “Now” Pension (company supported)
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays [we include your birthday off!]
- Private Medical
- Life insurance (to protect for you and your dependents)
- Employee share incentive plan
- Tailored training & development
- A great working environment – smart casual dress-code, healthy refreshments, down-time facilities [pool table, video games etc. – come and take a look!] and regular social events
- Being part of an entrepreneurial team that challenges you and gives you fantastic career progression
About the role
This isn’t just a job....we want someone who wants to build a long-term career with Sypro; you will be part of the success of the business, and you will be treated and rewarded accordingly.
What we want you to do
- Help the business establish principles and procedures to deliver exceptional levels of customer service and satisfaction to customer queries and to establish and implement procedures, processes and KPI reporting that help Sypro manage its growth
- Manage customer contact through various channels of communication and liaise with the software development team to close out customer queries (first, second and possibly 3rd line)
- As part of the management team, you will identify problems and issues and help the company shape solutions that focus on customer satisfaction and bottom line results.
What we want you to be like
- A creative thinker, enterprising and entrepreneurial and can demonstrate originality
- Infectious personality with a ‘glass-half-full’ attitude
- Confident and assertive (but not arrogant)
- Able to work independently with limited direct supervision but be a ‘team-player’ when needed
- Ambitious and keen to build a career
What skills, qualifications and talents we want you to have
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in an active or senior Customer Services Role in a technical / ICT environment
- Good English, Maths and ICT knowledge and skills [GCSE level C or above]
- Technical knowledge and understanding of IT systems, databases and supporting in a technical environment; investigating solution to issues and not afraid to take on 2nd or 3rd line support challenges
- Able to use internal systems to record information and track performance [training provided on Spyro’s CRM]; we also use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Great Interpersonal skills; whether its helping a customer with an issue or explaining a problem internally so a problem is sorted timely ‘first-time’
- Able to make those tough ‘telephone’ calls [if needed] and able to articulate internally and externally verbally and via email
- Documenting processes and procedures and presenting ideas to other team members
- A commitment to deadlines and a desire to ‘fly’ the flag for the customer
Who you will report to
Reports to Matt Skelton, Operations Manager
Salary and benefits
This role will have a salary range of £22,000 to £25,000. A performance-related bonus scheme will be available which could deliver an OTE of between £24,000 to £27,000. All other benefits from working for Sypro [see above] will apply
Please submit your application and a full up to date CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a contact telephone number and email address