RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Associate to join our Global Regulatory Affairs team.
This role is responsible to lead the timely delivery of all post launch/approval regulatory activities required to ensure that existing products are maintained on the market in compliance with applicable regulations. You will work with other regulatory groups and business stakeholder functions to ensure that all required registration and regulatory activities are completed in the appropriate and agreed timeframes to protect our existing business.
Is this You?
Regulatory experience in the areas of Biocidal Products and Chemical Legislations
- Strong Sense of urgency and achievement
- Able to work autonomously & provide independent opinions
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time in a high pressure environment.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and develop team to ensure team activities are delivered in full and on time
In return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!