Salary: Between £18-£32k [depending on experience]
Location: Albion Mills
Reporting to: James Dewes
Summit is a changemaker in online retailing. For 16 years we’ve worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else. Our unique online retail ‘value chain’ provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
We give advice that changes the way retailers think about their business. We build technology that makes it easy for them to trade and for their customers to buy. We create online marketing that brings people closer to their business. We make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
The combination of joined-up expertise working collaboratively across our retail value chain ensures our clients adapt faster to the changing retail landscape.
Working as part of our Data Integration and Solutions team, you will be responsible for delivering accurate, timely and robust data solutions, assimilating and communicating complex digital marketing and technical concepts and supporting award winning technologies.
Self-management and the ability to prioritise your own work in the face of competing demands alongside a mathematical or technical leaning would be advantageous.
- Carry out ongoing maintenance of existing tracking and reporting functionality
- Capture requirements and produce accurate, on brand and repeatable reporting
- Implement, document and maintain multiple tracking solutions
- Utilise GTM, Adobe DTM and other tag management tools to support marketing
- Analyse troubleshoot, fix and improve existing reporting
- Respond to tickets and manage expectations
- Provide consultancy on specific projects
- Attending client meetings and contribute specialist knowledge when required
- Assisting in the training and development of colleagues including producing collateral
- Document team internal processes and maintain knowledgebase
Desired Skills and Experience
- Creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Paid media or other online marketing experience
- Familiarity with one or more Marketing Reporting Suits (GA, DC-Storm, Adobe, Coremetrics etc.)
- Communication and organisational skills
- Technical or mathematical skills would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying;
Simply send a covering letter and CV to Gemma.Carr@summitmedia.comand if you would like further details please call 01482 876876 and ask for Gemma Carr or take a look at our website www.summit.co.uk