A fantastic opportunity is available for a Health Innovation Project Lead to join our Disruptive Innovation Health Team. Take a look at the links below to understand more about RB and examples of RB Innovation.
The RB Disruptive Innovation Team supports the Health Category teams turn ideas into reality!
The Disruptive Innovation Team helps design ideation workshops (what we call ‘Sprints’) that help the product teams come up with product solutions – those solutions are then built and tested with our consumers.
You will work with various teams to create the Sprint workshop based on consumer insights / new or existing product needs / new technology uses.
You will design and support the facilitation the Sprint workshops – these are invaluable to the teams involved as they enable brainstorming, ideation and deep learning about the product / need / technologies, the ability to investigate consumer needs and business problems – these could be the need to increase profitability, appropriate technology use etc which lead to new product development opportunities.
The outcome of these Sprint workshops will be the final decision(s) and the plan for building and testing with consumers.
You will be responsible for coordinating the pre-work that goes into the Sprint. Working with the different stakeholders you will ensure the pre-work is done and is right for the Sprint. This will include consumer, commercial, scientific and technology insights.
What you will do and how you will grow -
- Support the facilitation of Sprints
- To capture the output and coordinate the full team in ensuring that solutions are built and tested with consumers in a timely manner
- Summarising and presenting learnings
- Design action plans to help the team validate and drive the Sprint output forward
- You will be supported to grow and develop in role with a view to lead the Sprint
Is this You?
- Strong understanding of the product development process especially early stage innovation
- Experience in Consumer Health (FMCG/ Pharma/ Consulting) with a fundamental knowledge of consumer needs and technology insights
- Confident in handling conflicts of interest, excellent networking and communication skills
- Experience in planning, priority setting and management of projects across multi-functional teams
- A creative agile mind-set who is not afraid to challenge the typical status quo
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!