We are delighted to announce we have two Business Development roles available; Business Development Executive (Internal) and Business Development Assistant(Internal).
It's exciting times at Springfield Solutions following the launch of our packaging mock-up division 'mock>it' and the recent opening of our state of the art £1.3M digital print facility 'PrintWorks' and we are looking for 2 exceptional candidates to join our new Business Development team.
The Business Development Assistant Role is outlined below:
The Company require an individual to join the Sales and Business Development Team either on a Full time or Part time basis.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development and working closely with the Business Development Executive the individual will be responsible for generating new leads and establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases.
This will entail:
- Exceeding sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in target markets (Paints & Coatings, Aerosols, Chemical/Industrial, Cleaning, Beauty, Nutraceutical, FMCG).
- Delivering agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
- Working with the internal estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Support the execution of the Marketing Plan across all existing digital media channels and print outputs.
- Administration of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
The person will:
- Be a team player, with excellent communication skills with ability to organise and work efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Have a determined, diligent and resilient approach to the tasks at hand with close attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of the packaging and label supply chain.
- Have knowledge and experience of using digital marketing.
- Have very strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to deal effectively with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Possess demonstrable high levels of organisational ability in managing the diverse and complex requirements of the role.
- Have excellent time-management skills based on effective workload prioritisation.
- Have experience with MS Office/365 software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
To apply for this role please email your CV to:- firstname.lastname@example.org