We are an award-winning technology business with over 30 years’ experience and a track record of helping organisations make significant savings in time and money by introducing highly-efficient, automated business management and print processes.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, confident, articulate and inquisitive person to kick start a career in Marketing.
This is a vacancy for an apprentice role and will achieve an Advanced Level 3 in Digital Marketing qualification.
Your Duties to Learn and Assist
- Sourcing external marketing content
- Producing internal marketing content
- Create and assist with case studies
- Assist with white papers
- Create emails
- Write blogs
- Assist with press releases
- Sales materials
- Produce, monitor and report on social media content on a daily basis
- Regular communication through all channels
- Web updates in conjunction with design team / web developer
- High level of English & general education
- Good technical attributes and IT literacy
- Creative and Design skills (inc software knowledge)
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- You're entitled to 28 day's holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays), with paid birthday leave and opportunities for incentives and team socials.
- The foundation of our success is based on our people and we strive to recruit and retain the best in the industry. Our staff know what they are required to do and are passionate about doing their job to the best of their ability for our customers.
- Do you have children? No problem! Through the government's childcare scheme we can reduce the cost of our childcare as part of salary sacrifice scheme.
- Do you prefer to bike to work instead of driving or using public transport? We have a Bike to Work scheme which will allow you to purchase any kind of bike through a salary sacrifice scheme.