Are you a Testing Geek? We're looking for a graduate who LOVES technology. Someone who approaches a task methodically and who gets a lot of satisfaction in seeing it through to the end. Naturally inquisitive, they are the type of person who questions how everything works and loves learning and understanding new things. Above all, you will be passionate about technology, in every sense, particularly when it is being utilised to save lives.
Are you a test geek?
Purpose of Job
To perform relevant tasks associated with the testing of software in accordance with company procedures and guidelines. These tasks will be performed alone under the supervision of senior SQA engineers, or as part of a project team.
1. Working from functional specifications to produce test scripts in accordance with company procedures.
2. Design and develop methods which can be traditional hands-on testing or automated through the software test harnesses or other means of testing, to ensure complete testing of products
3. Testing of products in accordance with stated company test procedures.
4. Producing documentation and build test records and corresponding records for any software test harnesses.
5. Taking part in reviews of test scripts and other relevant scripts required for the testing department.
6. Attending customer sites to assist with SAT acceptance, and any other activities which may be required on site presenting a professional image of the company at all times by being smart, polite, punctual and positive in all aspects.
7. All of the above must be carried out to agreed deadlines and timescales
8. Working closely with colleagues to share expertise and find creative solutions to technical problems.
9. Highlighting deficiencies in or improvements to company procedures and standards to improve efficiency of testing.
10. Give all necessary assistance to the Support Centre and development section in the investigation and solving of customer problems which, in general, will be a high priority but always as directed by the Development Manager.
11. Work within APD’s Quality guidelines.
12. To adhere to Company confidentiality clauses, ensuring that any business relating to APD is not made available to any competitor, manufacturer or any other party.
13. Any other reasonable duties as requested by management to maintain the effective and efficient running of the department, our relationship with our customers and APD in general.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you can get in touch by emailing email@example.com.