Vacancy Title Mid-Level Software Developer 2
Vacancy Type Permanent - Full Time
Salary Range £26K - £35K
Location Hull / East Riding of Yorkshire / York / Lincolnshire
Working Hours 37.5 hours per week (8:30am – 5:00pm days)
SGSCO is a collective of companies, expertise, and talent assembled specifically to help brands own every possible moment — in the physical world and in the digital world — when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. We are not a holding company, we’re the team for the future, helping brands own the moment. With offices in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, SGSCO boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
We currently have vacancies for Software Developers to join our team, working on .Net based web applications and services. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and testing full-stack web applications.
- Working from approved customer specifications.
- Maintaining and supporting global software systems.
- Developing and delivering software to agreed timescales.
- Estimating effort and identifying and managing risks to achieve project goals.
You would be part of our global software engineering department joining one of our awesome software development teams, working under instruction from a mentor alongside analysts, testers and developers producing business critical software.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree/HND in a computer science or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ software development and testing experience.
- Proven ability to manage their own workload.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- NET / Web Applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server / SSRS
- VSTS / Azure DevOps
Advantageous but not essential:
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure.
- A background in graphics technology, particularly within the packaging sector.
In return for your commitment and skills, we offer a modern working environment, a competitive salary, private health insurance, plus contributory stakeholder pensions scheme.