Vacancy Title Development Team Leader
Vacancy Type Permanent - Full Time
Salary Range £32K - £50K
Location Hull / East Riding of Yorkshire / York / Lincolnshire
Working Hours 37.5 hours per week (8:30am – 5:00pm days)
SGSCO is a collective of companies, expertise, and talent assembled specifically to help brands own every possible moment — in the physical world and in the digital world — when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. We are not a holding company, we’re the team for the future, helping brands own the moment. With offices in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, SGSCO boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
We currently have a vacancy for Development Team Leader. Heading up an agile team working on .NET based web applications and services. You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the design, development and testing of full-stack web applications.
- Managing your development teams’ workload and tasks.
- Assisting the software development manager.
- Maintaining and supporting global software systems.
- Ensuring the development and delivery of software to agreed timescales.
- Estimating effort, identifying and managing risks to achieve project goals.
Your team would be part of our global software engineering department working alongside our other awesome software development teams, comprised of analysts, testers and developers supporting each other in the production of business-critical software.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree/HND in a computer science or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years’ software development and testing experience.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver software projects.
- Previous leadership or senior developer experience.
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- NET / Web Applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server / SSRS
- VSTS / Azure DevOps
Advantageous but not essential:
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure.
- A background in graphics technology, particularly within the packaging sector.
In return for your commitment and skills, we offer a modern working environment, a competitive salary, private health insurance, plus contributory stakeholder pensions scheme.