To be a part of our gold-service Client Services team, you need to be driven, sharp, ambitious and self-motivated.
You will be an experienced marketer and/or PR and Comms practitioner who will plan campaigns and implement multi-discipline marketing and PR strategies, including digital.
Your working style will be immersive and straight-talking, with your client needs and objectives at the forefront of everything you do. And as this role requires a high degree of contact with clients old and new, you must be an exceptional communicator and a methodical organiser with a vibrant, energetic personality.
Previous agency experience is extremely desirable.
As an Account Manager at Pace, your role is to primarily deliver creative marketing and comms support to our clients, but each day will be driven by the varying needs and priorities of your clients. In summary, you’ll be responsible for:
• Delivering exceptional customer service and communication between internal teams and clients
• Responding to client briefs and managing proposals from pitch to implementation
• Managing the end-to-end campaign process across the full mix
• Writing and communicating creative briefs
• Liaise with the internal Pace teams to plan and coordinate client deliverables on time and within budget
• Keeping abreast of the Pace works schedule to ensure client expectations are managed
• Project planning, status reporting and campaign reviews
• Quality checking
You will also hold commercial responsibilities to grow the client portfolio, and it goes without saying that you must be able to work alone and as part of a team, but most importantly, keep a cool head when the pressure is on.
Perks of the job
• We’re based in Hull’s creative hub, C4DI. So, imagine leisurely lunch-time walks around the Marina and a cheeky drink after work down Humber Street.
• Being a part of the C4DI community means you have access to Hull’s latest and most influential tech start-ups and a truly collaborative workspace
• You’ll get 25 days annual leave plus public holidays every year
• And if you’re lucky enough that your birthday falls on a week day, you’ll get that off too
• And biscuits. We love biscuits. And tea. And cake.
This position is offered on a full-time basis with a 3-month probationary period. Send your CV to email@example.com.