· Create and maintain accurate software related documentation and media for Sonoco Trident’s complex business systems.
· Manage the production and supply of documentation and media to tight deadlines.
· Communicate with development and test teams, business managers and staff to understand requirements and provide a high standard of output.
· Collect information and verifying understanding, ensuring at all times that produced documentation and media is correct.
· Clearly articulate meaning within documentation and media with a good clear sense of narrative.
· Create meaningful images and media that contributes to the understanding of complex systems using simple techniques.
· Monitor and sustain inventory of documentation and media produces and publish availability to others in line with the development life cycle.
· Provide documentation and media to support the education and development for all Sonoco Trident internal teams.
· Key Requirements:
· An understanding of the software development lifecycle.
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop and other tools for all documentation and media creation.