We are Sonoco Trident, a global artwork and reprographics data management business. We are a
global partner to our customers, who own many of the world’s most recognisable brands. We
provide exceptional customer service and quality through our dedicated and committed global
work force, who have a pro-active approach to innovation and consequently are utilising cutting
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER/TRAINING AUTHOR
As an instructional Designer/Training Author you will design, develop, and continuously improve a dynamic library of engaging and innovative learning and development resources.
You will work closely with other members of our internal Training Department and the Subject Matter Experts (SME) to create custom learning solutions for internal and external users by:
Identifying the most appropriate delivery method for optimum transferable learning.
Developing and/or configuring a variety of appropriate learning interventions including but not limited to; interactive instructor-led classroom learning, web-based, virtual classroom training, on line learning and user support manuals.
Writing, editing and managing content development at all stages of the lifecycle whilst maintaining quality standards and adhering to delivery deadlines.
Delivering interactive training when required.
Evaluating learning outcomes and continuously reviewing content based on user feedback.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the design, development and delivery of learning interventions
- Understand the importance and application of various learning approaches
- Be able to effectively evaluate learning interventions
- Confidently operate in a Mac environment; excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent rapport building skills
- Be a self-starter, able to demonstrate initiative
- Be able to cope with a pressured and varied workload
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a strong team player
- The ability to travel when required
It would be desirable although not essential to have previous experience working in an artwork and reprographics environment.
If you would like to be considered for the Instructional Designer/Training Author role, please email Brenda Dowds, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form.