We currently have a number of Senior Customer Service Representative vacancies on high profile multinational customer account’s at our Connaught Road, Hull site.
We would like to hear from individuals who:
· Have a professional and approachable manner
· Excel in customer service
· Applies common sense and can use their own initiative
· Is enthusiastic, proactive and has a can do attitude
· Always take pride in their work
· Consistently focuses on attention to detail
· Is confident in their own ability and communicates effectively at all levels
· Is a team player
· Can prioritise with ease and is extremely organised
· Has the ability to problem solve and problem share
· Thrives under pressure during peak periods of work
· Is commercially astute; constantly looking to promote additional services and enhance the customer experience.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
· Project managing and actioning the artwork flow through the customers critical path process from customer brief to release to printer.
· Supporting the day to day running of the account, acting as the main point of customer contact for your designated category.
· Keeping the Account Manager up to date on project status and potential challenges.
· Communicating professionally with the customer when necessary.
· Building strong internal relationships with internal production resources to be able to work in the most efficient manner following the standard operating procedures.
We are looking for candidates that have at least 3 years previous experience working in an artwork Customer Service Role.