IT@Spectrum are committed to making it easier for businesses to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyse data, and make key business decisions. This way of working helps make analysing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
IT@Spectrum has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
The Software Sales Executive will initiate sales opportunities and assist customers in product questions in order to deliver a successful sale and a satisfied client.
As the Software Sales Executive you will be responsible for driving new business growth for software solutions such as Qlik (Business Intelligence software), Capture and Information Management.
Previous Software Sales selling experience is essential (Business intelligence and customer-centric – desirable) Extensive product training will be provided.
You will be a dynamic, inquisitive, articulate sales professional with a high level of business acumen, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and present and sell our growing portfolio of products across the North of England.
You will need to understand the customers’ needs and adopt a consultative approach to propose the right solutions, as well as the business drivers and strategies of the target market so that you can position our portfolio of software as a ‘value add’ solution with potential clients.
This permanent, full time role offers great working conditions in a friendly & state of the art office environment as well as an excellent commission package with uncapped earning potential & career advancement
Essential Skills, Experience & Key Responsibilities
- Software / Solution Sales experience, with a proven track record of achievements, growing and in managing a sales territory
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to engage in a professional and confident manner with high-level executives & decision makers
- Ability to clearly demonstrate advantages of a product or service through a truly consultative approach
- You will be target driven, a high achiever and have a passion for exceeding expectations
- Excel at managing multiple tasks at once and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Passion for improving business performance and for your ongoing professional development
- Previous experience of using a CRM application to track and manage prospects & follow up.